Official - Fernandes to St. Etienne

Re: gelson is going?

Good luck to him. One thing he takes with him, he lived the dream. Played and scored for City.

Funny how opinions changed on him so fast here. Under Sven when getting games, i remember reading he could be the next Viera and future City captain, then after infrequent 10 minute spells as sub last season he's now dogshit - would still like to see him loaned to a mid/low prem team to find out the real truth.

Ive never seen his as DMF and when he come on as sub and played RB he was turd. would he be any better in any other position? where does he play for the swiss?

I think he has the potential to be a very good player but we're advancing too rapidly as a club for the likes of Gelson Fernandes. It's a shame really, there are a few players like him that I imagine will leave. We'd have a shit hot reserve team if they weren't so bloody ambitious.

When he leaves, I'll give a sigh of relief that he won't be seen in a blue shirt again.

I've nothing against him, he gave 100%, but was nowhere near good enough!

Good bye Gelson, good luck and good riddance.

Good luck to him but never rated him too much. A side ways midfielder with no punch. De Jong is what we need, a hard, no nonsense, kicker. Remember it took him all of two minutes to put Owen out of a game.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1198719/City-flop-Fernandes-set-complete-St-Etienne.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Daily Mail running story now .....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.