Official - Fernandes to St. Etienne

I always liked the guy and he'll be one to watch out for with regular starts under his belt - we'll probably end up bidding for him again in three or four years time lol. Good luck and Thanks Gelson.

yeah.........every breathe i take ,every move we make yeah...just kiddin` , he a good lad,he s a nice lad, he tried hard and john o shea was doing a bit of spy work for ol` purple nose, anyway s reports from the showers is that he s well `ung (could be true...john o gay in the shower `n all) good look fernandes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers for the effort Gelson but you simply weren't good enough for where we're going. Good luck in France fella and I wish you all the best with the rest of your career.

Project Rain said:
Also a goodbye to Gelson's Dad and Gelson's Uncle.

What about Gelsons aunt, Gelsons mum and Gelsons brother? Say goodbye to the whole Gelson family!! :-D

looked good under sven, didnt get a look in under hughes

i liked him, and still have the respect after seeing him urging his team-mates to get back after scoring his first city goal late against arsenal

will miss him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.