Official: Full Home Kit for Derby Day

Will jo be cup tied for this game, or will he have to wear his Everton kit??

I think its daft we have to change our kit just cos shorts clash. how anal. Nothing better than seeing blue/white v red/white. That'll get our blood pumping.....

They change if the shorts and socks both clash. Seeing as we are wearing white socks where as the scum are wearing black socks, the kit clash is minimal. However, it still wouldn't explain why this season we're wearing white socks and white shorts yet are allowed to wear the full home kit.

this was the reason for us changing to an all blue strip in the mid 70s ,several games in the 75/76 season saw us wearing black shorts from the away kit ,this combination didn,t look very good .

ManCityX said:
felixbg said:
ye, white shorts a no go, the ref wont have it

Really?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kx-TB4BThU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kx-TB4BThU</a>

Mate, he said the ref won't have it. Regardless of your proof, he said he WON'T HAVE IT.

sput the wonder pig said:
squirtyflower said:

kit clash.... hence the use of away kits....

can anyone remember the last time we had white shorts at the swamp ????

70's i reckon

We wore white shorts there in the 94-95, 95-96 and 00-01 seasons when playing there, strangely so in the last of those seasons given we had navy change shorts from the previous seasons' away kit.

Wheelsy said:
How come Arse always wear white shorts at our place?

Hmm I dunno, I've noticed over the years that they above all other teams seem to be allowed to wear their white shorts away, even when there's a clash. They always seem to be allowed to wear them when the play us and the likes of Everton and Blackburn. Though sometimes I've noticed they change the whole kit if the shorts and socks clash. I reckon they might wear their navy blue away strip this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.