[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say this is the biggest signing in our history. It's generally accepted he is the best manager in world football and has the potential to attract players of the highest calibre. This is our chance to kick on and really dominate the English and European game. The players and funds he has available gives him a fantastic opportunity to succeed. Thanks to Manuel for handling the situation with grace and class. Welcome to our club Pep.

I think Pep will definitely stay for longer than three years.
Man city will become his "baby". He will create history here and he will become very emotionally attached. The same thing happened to him at Barcelona but Barcelona had already won the champions league before and were already a powerhouse. Whilst he was a huge success at Barcelona, he can be a even bigger success at Man City because of the potential of what he can achieve here. He could create something much greater than what he did at Barcelona. He can take a club to a whole new level.
At Man City he will be the "one". He will shape his legacy here and Man city will imprint on him deeply.
So I expect him to stay for a very long time.
Just look at players like Aguero who are so dedicated to us. Once you create history somewhere, you become that thing. Pep could create something unique so I expect him to stay for a verrry long time.

The most amusing part of this is the number of footy "observers" who have shifted their view from "small club, always falter in Champs League, can't win a title other than by the skin of their teeth, no history" to "winning things with City won't be any kind of challenge for Pep, what a wuss." You'd think we were the fucking Invincibles.

The word I made up for these types: hypocridiots.

All the looking down on poor little city,that banner,the snide remarks, noisy neighbours,not in my lifetime and finally sir ticket tout "he bought the wrong club"
no combover he bought the right club and aint it showing whilst you are falling on your arse,with wee davey and TT they collectively bore the right club and long may it continue.

There's no doubting Pep wanted a new challenge, and the Prem will certainly give him that, with this season throwing all kinds of surprises, he will have an intense period of catching upto do before he arrives in sundrenched Manchester this summer.
This just might give the players a real incentive to go and win the league for Manny, and for a few players to leave a calling card for the incoming manager, just like Nacho did at the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.