[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibp57.gif
That looks just like me at this very moment!!!!

We've really fucked up slysports deadline day bollocks program by announcing it today. They look absolutely sick that the biggest football story for ages has overshadowed their nonsense.

this now puts us in a whole new stratosphere, and just what the club needed to be a real powerhouse in europe

Thank you Manuel but Pep is whole different ball game

I'm literally shaking even though I've more or less known this for 18 months. The club statement also confirms my post a while ago that Guardiola would have been our manager had we failed to win the league in 2012.

Agueroooooooo - you twat!

Ha, ha.

I was as confident as one could be from the outside that this was happening but it ain't a done deal until it is done, and now it is. This is just huge. I watched Pep's Barca almost as much as City and have been a Pep in man since the moment he announced he'd leave them.

Rag Cafe via Trinidad & Tobago said:
I'm at a loss as to what positive thing there is about this club atm, fergie and gill leaving has completely destroyed us.
Oh how I dreamed of these days so so long ago! Would have been mad to believe it'd come true. :-)

I am planning a long gloaty read of Rag Car tonight. Love you Sheikh.
y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.