[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jug ears trying to put the boot in to us on Twitter. Speculating whether it was all above board despite what Manuel said in his press conference.

For some reason I feel like this is the moment City have truly arrived. It's not to say that the trophies and amazing players coming to City hasn't been amazing, this just seems different. Before the media could just chalk it up to money and could call the players mercenaries. Pep seems to add that extra level of 'istry that they're always obsessing over. He could have chosen any club in the world to put his mark on and he chose City. He chose City when the scum were calling and offering him a chance to be the man who truly replaced slur Alex. He chose to move to Manchester rather than London.

Also, as much as I can't wait to see who he buys this summer, I'm really excited to see how he utilizes the youth system and takes the academy to the next (top) level.

This is what excites me the most. Everything seems to click into place. First the chinese deal and now this. I did not doubt pep coming to use for a second :)

I am fantasising about mansour handing over a blank check to pep in the summer. I expect us to spend big in the summer.

Oh here we fucking go. The BBC already running a "Was Pellegrini harshly treated" poll.

COeeUkwWUAEG8wR.jpg

CRedit to them all. Further evidence (if any were needed) about how superbly run we are as a football club. I'm going to start a thread on that actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.