[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
97s1zr.gif

I just hope City have offered Pellegrini a new massive bonus for winning the league.

Why shouldn't he go on wind down like any normal employee about to leave a job?

Shaun Goater "gobsmacked"
Alan Pardew on Pelle "hope he wins the league for them this year."
Rio Ferdinand "His records at Barca & Bayern are unreal..he goes anywhere close to them heights & its"
Peter Reid "I think he will be a big asset."
Ian Cheeseman of Blue Tuesday "I’ve been 90% certain for all the time Pellegrini was at City that he was minding the shop for Guardiola’s arrival."
Eidur Smari Gudjohnsen "He knows the game inside out, he spends a lot of time focusing on details, how you can hurt the opposition... In his first season with Barcelona we were very, very successful and he's taken it from there."
Liam Broady "Will be gutted to see the back of Pellegrini as well ‪#‎CharmingMan‬"
Lucy Bronze "What a signing for city!! ‪#‎Guardiola‬ class act from Mr Pellegrini though, seems to be taking it pretty well"
Francis Lee "Great news about Pep! Now let's go and win some trophies and give Manuel a good send off! ‪#‎MCFC‬"
Liam Gallagher "Sgt pep MCFC LG x"
Gary Lineker "Very much hope Pellegrini has been informed from the start about Guardiola's arrival. Incredibly disrespectful otherwise on both fronts."
Trevor Sinclair "I don't think Pep Guardiola has to bring in too many players - if you look at Manuel Pellegrini's record at the club he's played 144 games, won 92 and drawn 20."

The gaffer Manuel Pellegrini "I finish here on the 30 June. There's been lots of speculation, nothing done behind me but I don't think it is good to have the speculation so that is why I told the press and the players."

Last Wednesday at 1.40pm my rag colleague made the following comment:

"Pep can walk into any job he wants. It's obvious where he'll go - to the biggest club with the brightest future. He's coming to United, you don't manage Barca and Bayern then Citeh"

How prophetic your words were mate and how I have enjoyed throwing them back in your face this afternoon :-)
Thought you were a nice girl :-) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.