[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic news,and this time it's been handled correctly,just hope that player levels don't drop and they realise that as it stands they can still win four trophies this season,a big ask but hopefully a send off for the gentleman manuel pellegrini with a couple of trophies if possible...on a side note will we have certain sections of the media scrambling to get on side with city now..

1403803311_kid_dances_for_the_jumbotron.gif

Biggest managerial appointment in Premier League history as per Sky.

From RAWK "The thing with City though is... as soon as the sugar daddy leaves, they probably will not sustain the challenge. Their only ticket to being a "big club" is a stupid stupid performance enhancing supplement (i.e. shitloads of questionably acquired wealth) totally hinged on one individual, who could walk at any time"

When will they knock the sugar daddy leaving shit on the head?

They are clinging to the last remaining hope that they might return to the top soon, delusion and denial, the Scousers do it in spades.

From RAWK "The thing with City though is... as soon as the sugar daddy leaves, they probably will not sustain the challenge. Their only ticket to being a "big club" is a stupid stupid performance enhancing supplement (i.e. shitloads of questionably acquired wealth) totally hinged on one individual, who could walk at any time"

The same day they stop being the victims......never!

they havnt the brains to think that why would anyone spend x amount on training facilities and another x amount on the ground and then walk away, scouse divies all of them thats simply the reason the unemployment stats are so high on merseyside

shit, I was hoping we could have snapped up Moyes,

I suppose Pep will have to do, to be fair i am surprised that United let Pep go :)

Sorry, just come in from work, what's happened ? Pep who ?

Can someone please explain what is going on as 1/ Guardiola is going to nitid, 2) we are lickle citeh and 3) I have not heard anyone in the media complain yet so something is wrong.

Is it April 1st not Feb 1st ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.