Official Loan Reports :- 22/12 .

Re: Official Loan Reports :- (10/11/09)

skybluekings said:
these updates seem to have an overly NEGATIVE feel, to the performances of all our players out on loan.

Its either "they didn't do anything" or "did fuck all".

i love these reports, to the point, if you think you coulddo it better then start a thread on it yourself

terry_phealens_mum said:
skybluekings said:
these updates seem to have an overly NEGATIVE feel, to the performances of all our players out on loan.

Its either "they didn't do anything" or "did fuck all".

i love these reports, to the point, if you think you coulddo it better then start a thread on it yourself

Thanks Terry and my favorite Quote of mine has to be 12/12/09 :- vs Southampton. Rovers 5 game unbeaten run ends as Logan reenters the team.

Leicester trying to take Ryan McGivern on loan till the end of the season.

Logan & Clayton played against each other yesterday for Tranmere & Carlisle, finished goalless

Walsall have swooped to re-sign Clayton McDonald from Manchester City as their winter recruitment drive starts.

The centre back has signed an 18-month deal at the Banks’s Stadium following his release from the Premier League billionaires.

McDonald had spent three months on loan with the Saddlers, whose home game with Norwich was called off yesterday, and goes straight into the squad for Saturday’s visit of Charlton.

Manager Chris Hutchings said: “We are delighted to have secured Clayton’s services on a permanent basis.

“He settled into the club extremely well during his loan spell and is an emerging player of undoubted talent and ability.

“He has been given an excellent grounding in the game at Manchester City and we will reap the benefits as he continues his development here at Walsall. This is a good signing for the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.