Official Manchester City v Hull City thread

Halfpenny said:
--------------- Hart ----------------
Zab --- Richards --- Dunne --- Garrido
--------- Gelson --- Kompany -------
SWP --------- Ireland -------- Robinho
-------------- Caicedo ---------------

1-2, Geovanni with 2. Caicedo makes it 1-1 and they score in the 92nd minute. Again.

definately seems to be the trend, if only Richards and Dunne werent playing like shite then we would have a chance not to let in those late ones.

2 - 1 Hull Geovani late header

.....................Hart.......................
Zabaleta...Onuoha.....Dunne........Ball
...................Kompany....................
............Ireland...........Elano............
SWP...................................Robinho
...................Sturridge....................

Subs: Schmeichel, Garrido, Richards, Johnson, Weiss, Caicedo, Jo.

City 1-2 Hull (MC: Kompany, HC: Geovanni, Turner)

2-1 City.

Geo scores first, then Glauber bucks our bad corner trend twice, creating a frenzied pitch invasion. The match is abandoned, and we lose the replay 3-0.

For no obvious reason I am suddenly feeling worryingly optimistic. Maybe its all these articles about Hughes definitely staying whatever the results and that the Brazilians are back in training. Anyway, so long as Garrido and Robinho play with Vassell kept on the bench as our secret weapon, we could actually win this...1-0 thanks to a SWP special. Knowing that Vassell could be brought on at any time might just give our lads the incentive to play well. I also have this strange feeling that Jo will suddenly come good over the next few weeks.

Hart
Nedum--Kompany--Dunne/Micah--Garrido
---------------Zaba---------------
SWP--------------------------Robinho/Sturridge
---------------Ireland/Elano---------------
------------Caicedo-------Jo/Evans------------------

Those mentioned first are my preferred.

3-0 City. LOOK AT ME I'M POSITIVE

1-1 draw Caicedo to continue his good form but Geo to pop with with a diving header in the 90th minute sending the championship team into raptures.

Zab --- Richards --- Dunne --- Garrido
--------- Ireland --- Kompany -------
SWP -------- Robinho -------- Sturridge
-------------- JO ---------------

Think we have to give this team a try, i know Jo hasnt been great but he at least he needs to be given a chance, he cant jus go crap overnight, can he?? Robinho in a free role, jus floating around... we all kno sturidge and SWP have the pace to go forward and track back. Would love to see this as the team in jan......what you think guys?

Zab --- Toure --- Kompany --- Bridge
--------- Senna --- Ierland -------
SWP --------- Robinho -------- Silva
-------------- Villa ---------------

Maybe add Yaya Toure, RSC and hilderbrand. would also then give richards a kick up the backside and have dunne in support too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.