Official Manchester City Vs Everton Thread

pee dubya said:
I guess that Fellaini guy will be playing up top, and they'll be aiming to bounce the ball off his head into the net.
he is a midfielder... not a forward... and besides we have our own tower in that area in Kompany!!

Lets hope this team can perform up to the best of its abilities today... we need the points and if we get three today we are looking way better in the league

gman07 said:
pee dubya said:
I guess that Fellaini guy will be playing up top, and they'll be aiming to bounce the ball off his head into the net.
he is a midfielder... not a forward... and besides we have our own tower in that area in Kompany!!

Lets hope this team can perform up to the best of its abilities today... we need the points and if we get three today we are looking way better in the league

Yeh but they have no strikers, and he went up top against Villa.

Dunney will need to take care of him, which I'm sure he will do.

gman07 said:
pee dubya said:

Yeah i know but since they have no strikers at all, i think he might be the one that they play there anyway.

Well, we'll see today if what we've been asking for works. I wonder how Elano will do on the left. Robinho's best in the hole behind the strikers imo
1424: MANCHESTER CITY v EVERTON LINE-UPS
Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Richards, Dunne, Ball, Ireland, Kompany, Elano, Wright-Phillips, Mwaruwari, Robinho. Subs: Schmeichel, Onuoha, Vassell, Jo, Fernandes, Hamann, Ben-Haim.
Everton: Howard, Neville, Yobo, Jagielka, Lescott, Osman, Pienaar, Fellaini, Castillo, Arteta, Cahill. Subs: Nash, Hibbert, Baines, Van der Meyde, Rodwell, Jutkiewicz, Gosling.
Referee: Mark Halsey (Lancashire).

Halfpenny said:
Well, we'll see today if what we've been asking for works. I wonder how Elano will do on the left. Robinho's best in the hole behind the strikers imo

I think Elano will be in the middle. Robbie on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.