Official Manchester City Vs Everton Thread

staffs_blue said:
surely jo would be better than benjani.benjani's touch is awul and ists breaking moves down

Benjani should have scored. No surprise that he didn't even manage to get a shot in.

Everton have looked to dangerous and City have given the ball away too often, plus giving away set pieces too often, for me to be really entertained. Lads don't really look 100% focused and I'm hoping they will 2nd half. I still think we can win this though.

masterwig said:
staffs_blue said:
surely jo would be better than benjani.benjani's touch is awul and ists breaking moves down

Benjani should have scored. No surprise that he didn't even manage to get a shot in.

What time are we talking about?

When he went clean through and had the control of a rapist?

Jo needs a chance.

Some people really are strting to get ahead of themselves with these high expectations

van_dan said:
Some people really are strting to get ahead of themselves with these high expectations

I agree. But I also agree that Everton look like the home side. We need to get hold of the ball and hold on to it better. Still too much hoofing it forward for my liking. Get the ball down and under control and keep it for a few seconds!

Chippy_boy said:
van_dan said:

I agree. But I also agree that Everton look like the home side. We need to get hold of the ball and hold on to it better. Still too much hoofing it forward for my liking. Get the ball down and under control and keep it for a few seconds!

i thought the opposite. It looks as though Dunne and Richards have been told to keep it simple and try and look for Kompany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.