Official manchester city vs. middlesbrough thread

PaleBlue said:
Was really looking forward to this one - but the wife's contractions have just kicked in at 15 minute intervals so I'll no doubt be in the labour suite at Leighton Hospital instead of sat watching a stream with a cold beer!!

I'll break the habit of a lifetime and go with Lawro, 2-0 (Bellamy & Robinho).
Good luck there fellow, keep us informed

PaleBlue said:
Was really looking forward to this one - but the wife's contractions have just kicked in at 15 minute intervals so I'll no doubt be in the labour suite at Leighton Hospital instead of sat watching a stream with a cold beer!!

My little lass was born on a match day, we beat West Ham 2-1 with 2 goals from Andy Cole. (16th Oct 2005 his lasses birthday as well).

I recorded the game an watched it a few hours after she was born.........wife never knew, thought I was going home to feed the cat.

There is always a way.

Good luck with the labour...

I take this as a sign ...2-1 City.

LittleStan said:
PaleBlue said:

My little lass was born on a match day, we beat West Ham 2-1 with 2 goals from Andy Cole. (16th Oct 2005 his lasses birthday as well).

I recorded the game an watched it a few hours after she was born.........wife never knew, thought I was going home to feed the cat.

There is always a way.

My son was born last season during the 0-0 game against Notlob. Good luck PaleBlue!!

4-0 City Robson, Belly, Zab, Elano

PaleBlue said:

Good luck mate.

really hope we win this one. and, if i've done my maths right:

We win against Boro
if fulham and wigan draw, we go 9th on 31 points and fulham 10th on 30.
then, we hope (if it isn't evil and blasphemy) that united beat west ham
we win our game in hand against portsmouth...

hey presto, we're 7th!

it doesn't seem that outlandish for us to win boro and portsmouth, hope for a fulham and wigan draw and the rags to beat west ham...on second thoughts. nevertheless, it is interesting how this league is this year!

it is quite late for me and it's possible all of that is entirely wrong...thought it was best to put a disclaimer in there.

Tell The King said:
really hope we win this one. and, if i've done my maths right:

We win against Boro
if fulham and wigan draw, we go 9th on 31 points and fulham 10th on 30.
then, we hope (if it isn't evil and blasphemy) that united beat west ham
we win our game in hand against portsmouth...

hey presto, we're 7th!

it doesn't seem that outlandish for us to win boro and portsmouth, hope for a fulham and wigan draw and the rags to beat west ham...on second thoughts. nevertheless, it is interesting how this league is this year!

it is quite late for me and it's possible all of that is entirely wrong...thought it was best to put a disclaimer in there.

The Robbie Fowler UEFA pen miss season I did this weeks in advance and amazingly most of them happened.

dannybcity said:
The Robbie Fowler UEFA pen miss season I did this weeks in advance and amazingly most of them happened.

I was at that game too, with my mate who was a Boro fan........I nearly left him in Manchester to get home by himself. I clearly should have done actually. Hmm.

Keith Moon said:
LittleStan said:
PaleBlue said:

There is always a way.

My son was born last season during the 0-0 game against Notlob. Good luck PaleBlue!!

4-0 City Robson, Belly, Zab, Elano

Good luck Paleblue.
My son was born on a match day 31st October 2005 we beat Villa 3-1... the omens look good for today.

I've woken up ready to get the train home for the game, with very patchy memory of last night. Might head to the pub before my train if it's open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.