Official Manchester City vs Notlob Thread

basher said:
What kind of reception would Vassel get if he comes on?
I should hope he gets a really good reception, and I don't see why he shouldn't? Sure he's not one of the most technically gifted players at the club, but he's given his all for us, not moaned at being dropped and scored a couple of important derby goals as well.

To the game itself and although there's nothing to play for, It'd be great to end the season on a high with a comfortable win.
City 3-1 Bolton

Daniel Sturridge said:
Gone for a bit of a random team, mix of saying goodbye to players, giving youth a chance and a few first teamers as well.

..................Hart...................
Zabaleta...Dunne..Berti...McGivern
Weiss...Hamann...Ireland...Petrov
..........Bojinov...Sturridge..........

Subs: Robinho, Elano, Vassell (last 10), Schmeichel, Mills (last 5), Kompany, McDonald.

City 2 (Bojinov, Sturridge) Bolton 0.

FFS!

Quagmire blue said:
basher said:
I should hope he gets a really good reception, and I don't see why he shouldn't? Sure he's not one of the most technically gifted players at the club, but he's given his all for us, not moaned at being dropped and scored a couple of important derby goals as well.

Agreed.

Vassell is technically very good, and quick, but he lacks confidence in front of goal.

Tries hard, but lets the crowd anxiety get to him.

Bolton fans are buying tickets in the City ends as their allocation has sold out. Probably just one or two

Their message board is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/index.php?showforum=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/inde ... howforum=3</a>

def 4-4-1-1

Richards------Dunne------Ned-----McGivern

Swp------Komps-----Clayton-------Weiss

-----------------Robi----------------

-------------Boji---------

I dont give a fuck what happens - wouldnt mind getting beat with that side out...maybe give ben mee a run out?

basher said:

if i see him coming on during the game and were not 4/5 up id still probably be annoyed but after the game or if we are 4/5 up then he will only getting loud cheers from me!

Looks like the game is heading for a sell out, seem to be very few tickets about apart from the very back of level 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.