Official Manchester City vs Notlob Thread

Kompany was always going off near the end as he is being asked to play for Belgium in Japan soon and doesnt want to. Going off near the end with an injury was a guarantee lol

Getting Berti on to please the fans is a nice touch from Hughes. I wasn't sure he would do it but he knew the fans would appreciate it and it did get a mention at Carrington.

Good luck to Newcastle.

Pisses me off how shit like Blackburn and Stoke stay up, and the teams that actually try and play football i.e. West Brom get to go down.

Shocking.

bigquinn772 said:
RobinJo said:
bazamancity1 said:
newcastle are the worst team i have ever seen fact

They gone then?

Yes them and Boro are down.

A good day for the north east then! I would rather have seen Hull go but I have to say the barcodes were utter utter shit today!

Can't wait for MOTD, sounds like big phil's goal and micah's assist were pretty tasty!

Good luck to Newcastle.

Pisses me off how shit like Blackburn and Stoke stay up, and the teams that actually try and play football i.e. West Brom get to go down.

Shocking.

Watched the Geordie game and listened to ours.....Newcastle were pathetic and deserve to go down with that showing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.