Official Manchester Derby Thread.

twinkletoes said:
I thought Hughes' tactics in the 2nd half were wrong.

It was obvious that playing United on the break was not working and it was insane to allow them to keep attacking like they did.

Playing so deep in your own half is not a good idea at Owe Trafford.

We scored 3 goals away from home however they came about and whatever tactics we had going into the game.
Some poor defending was mainly at fault which I'm not surprised and all to worried about at this time.
Playing just a handful of games together hasn't helped and I'm sure in time games like these we will be winning and not thinking we missed out on just the 1 point

I think just about every other team playing would have come under the same amount of pressure.

shootmeifipost10k said:
twinkletoes said:
I thought Hughes' tactics in the 2nd half were wrong.

It was obvious that playing United on the break was not working and it was insane to allow them to keep attacking like they did.

Playing so deep in your own half is not a good idea at Owe Trafford.

We scored 3 goals away from home however they came about and whatever tactics we had going into the game.
Some poor defending was mainly at fault which I'm not surprised and all to worried about at this time.
Playing just a handful of games together hasn't helped and I'm sure in time games like these we will be winning and not thinking we missed out on just the 1 point

I think just about every other team playing would have come under the same amount of pressure.

Th amount of second half possession, goal attempts & corners had not been seen since Custer's last stand!

All the posts from Rags on 606 say that city were gifted two goals.
Don't they see that all 4 of their goals were gifts from bad defending?

Scotland_WC2010 said:

Nah, they failed to notice that, being stuck up their own arses and being from Cockanease country.

Scotland_WC2010 said:

I had this at work today aswell. Surely most goals in football are a result of bad defending, with only very very few coming down to individual genius that can't be stopped. Rooney's was poorly defended, the two headers go without saying and Owen was out on his own when he received the ball... They do my head in!

But GK giving the ball for the striker is down to a luck and won't happen many times per season. Defender doing a mistake and not tracking his man in a cross/corner will happen many times. I think the Ferdinand's pass can be compared and wasn't as much of a gift as Foster's. But speculating is all well and good but the better team won with a better performance I'm sad to say. :( But if we can drop points somewhere it's Manu and Chelsea away.

cityl.jpg

Re: Official Dirty Scum v The Only Team From Manchester Thread

TFC said:
supercity36 said:
tell me thats not whos that dieing on the runway i can hear...

Yep, thats our fans, doing us proud...

:(

that 100% wasnt sung by city fans, utd have adapted it. couldnt make out the words from where i was sat, wasnt loud enough.

ok, it's tuesday now, and I feel calm enough to post! What do we take from it? Bellamy and Given, best buys? Barry - finishes like a striker! Tevez - as hungry as ever!

What I really feel good about is that the rags are scared of us - they really are! Cos they know that we can have em, and we will!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.