Official Manchester Derby Thread.

Re: Official Dirty Scum v The Only Team From Manchester Thread

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Just seen on SSN that Fergie had something to say, anyone know what it was?
drink fuck twat or was i watchin father ted

Simply Red said:
The title of the thread is wrong. United are at home so "The Only Team From Manchester" should be first.

Been honest I can't see you lot scoring against us, especially without your first choice strikers. Toure has been pretty solid for you but I hope Lescott starts because he looks a blundering mess this season and he'll surely gift Rooney a goal.

I'm going to say 2-0 to United, finally shutting you lot up and bringing you back down to ground.

lol, howdy "the only team from trafford"

we dont need shutting up as we arn't doing the shouting, we know we have a way to go yet to catch any of the sky4 up.
we dont even own our own ref yet so we know how far behind we are.as for the arrogance of not scoring against you i'm thinking if burnley can, then we can.
us having the better defence/keeper i think if your ref has an off day you wont score, so its a 1-0 to us.
have a safe journey through midlands tomorrow, i hear the m6 can be quite busy at times.

de niro said:
Simply Red said:
The title of the thread is wrong. United are at home so "The Only Team From Manchester" should be first.

Been honest I can't see you lot scoring against us, especially without your first choice strikers. Toure has been pretty solid for you but I hope Lescott starts because he looks a blundering mess this season and he'll surely gift Rooney a goal.

I'm going to say 2-0 to United, finally shutting you lot up and bringing you back down to ground.

we dont need shutting up as we arn't doing the shouting, we know we have a way to go yet to catch any of the sky4 up.
we dont even own our own ref yet so we know how far behind we are.as for the arrogance of not scoring against you i'm thinking if burnley can, then we can.
us having the better defence/keeper i think if your ref has an off day you wont score, so its a 1-0 to us.
have a safe journey through midlands tomorrow, i hear the m6 can be quite busy at times.

Erm, it's sunday de niro!

and he won't be going to the game, he'll be in his armchair with a can of Stella and a bag of tesco value crisps.

mcfcliam said:
de niro said:

and he won't be going to the game, he'll be in his armchair with a can of Stella and a bag of tesco value crisps.

no liam, he'll set off saturday he lives that far away:)

forgot what day we were on:)

de niro said:
mcfcliam said:

Haha!

Devon Reds, Croydon Reds, Sussex Reds and the Essex coaches will have to keep updated on the traffic on the motorways.

Simply Red said:

That's funny. Earlier I sat and thought to myself "I really hope Ferdinand starts on Sunday, he's a complete donkey and he'll surely gift Bellamy a goal."

Just a thought like.

amehh said:
Simply Red said:

That's funny. Earlier I sat and thought to myself "I really hope Ferdinand starts on Sunday, he's a complete donkey and he'll surely gift Bellamy a goal."

Just a thought like.

They also have Gary Chuckle who could gift us one aswell.

So that's 2-0 City.

mcfcliam said:
de niro said:

Haha!

Devon Reds, Croydon Reds, Sussex Reds and the Essex coaches will have to keep updated on the traffic on the motorways.

De Niro, Liam, pure class. Lmfao. Read this, see what you think.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1214476/Manchester-United-v-MANCHESTER-CITY-Carlos-Tevez-possibilty-derby.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... derby.html</a>

mcfcliam said:
amehh said:

Just a thought like.

They also have Gary Chuckle who could gift us one aswell.

So that's 2-0 City.
And if we play Weiss and they play Jonny Evans, that's another.

Just turn up boys that's all I ask, not like last year where we froze like a rabbit in the headlights. Play to the best of your abilities, believe in yourselves and make every Blue proud. We don't have to win, we all know we'll be playing 14 men but fight fight and fight again. Make then know they have been in a match and that this was their last chance to beat us before we move past and beyond them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.