Official Manchester Derby Thread.

Re: Official Dirty Scum v The Only Team From Manchester Thread

now i myself am unsure how we will do today, but think about it sensibly...bellamy is our only fit striker with tevez possibly available but the rest of the side is solid throughout.
The side we have for this weekends game tears shreads out of the side when we drew 1-1 a few years ago and won 2-0 with benjani/vass upfront (both of which don't even tie bellamy's boots) and United themselves are weaker than they were in both of those fixtures so I guess it comes down to this...

COME ON CITY!!!!!!

Re: Manchester Derby.

davymcfc said:
Chesley Sullenberger said:
I`m excited about it every season, no matter who we sign or how much money we have. It seems that your support has only recently hit 100 percent due to money and the Tevez affair.

Year in year out no matter what league we were in my passion has always been 100 Percent...go and have a think about you "support".
what the fuck are you talking about you moron. im always excited about the derby i just think it will mean more in terms of league positions and how united are angry about tevez. i dont think you should be questioning supporters who had season tickets back in division 2!

it seams to me that on this forum you get people analysing everything people say and then twist it to make them look like a bigger supporter like its some sort of compotition

Re: Manchester Derby.

BobbyLazarus said:
Beating the rags 5 - 1 is great.

Winning 1-0 in April to overtake them in the league we be a different order of magnitude altogether.

^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^
Can't see the 5 goals happening this time, but my mouth starts watering at the prospect of the second statement happening! Cmon u Blues, CTID!

35 mins: Rooney picks up the ball in his own half, head butts 7 City players, the ref plays advantage and waves him on, the antichrist scouse rag **** slots the ball past Given. Andy Gray apologises to his co-commentator for the gooey mess and the ref books 7 City players.

89 mins: Tevez blazes the ball in to the top corner from 35 yards, runs to the dugout, does the Haka in front of fergiscum then shits in his lap. The FA's fast track disciplinary procedure will see him hung drawn and quartered by next weekend, RIP Carlito!

1-1

I just hope we dont go for a draw i want to see us thrash them!!!!! SWP loves to score against these and i think he will be our match winner :)

Given
Richards Toure Lescott Bridge
De Jong Barry
SWP Ireland Bellamy
Tevez

Subs: Taylor, Zabaleta, Ball, Weiss and 3 others I can't remember

Just from GMR

Good luck to everyone going and good luck to City come on you blues lets av em!!

Man Utd vs Man City

Man Utd: Foster, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Park, Anderson, Fletcher, Giggs, Berbatov, Rooney

Subs: Kuszczak, Neville, Owen, Carrick, Nani, Jonathan Evans, Valencia

Man City: Given, Richards, Lescott, Toure, Bridge, Wright-Phillips, Barry, De Jong, Ireland, Bellamy, Tevez

Subs: Taylor, Zabaleta, Garrido, Petrov, Weiss, Ball, Sylvinho

Referee: Martin Atkinson (W Yorkshire)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.