Official Manchester Derby Thread.

Re: Official Dirty Scum v The Only Team From Manchester Thread

salfordblue-tony2 said:
keemcfc said:
4 mins = 7 mins, erm, no.

erm I`m afraid so but only in Stretford.
if i ever get told i have 6 months to live i will make it my mission to kill fergie and most of his players.

i will be gled when he retires/dies, wich one? im not really that bothered but id prefer him to die in all honesty.

salfordblue-tony2 said:
keemcfc said:
4 mins = 7 mins, erm, no.

if i ever get told i have 6 months to live i will make it my mission to kill fergie and most of his players.

i will be gled when he retires/dies, wich one? im not really that bothered but id prefer him to die in all honesty.

what a joke. where did he even get 4 mins from? no injuries, only 3 subs. 30 secs a sub. so thats 1 min 30 secs tops.
then to add 7 mins, disgrace. the ref had to get back in fergies good books after last season, i feel cheated!!!!

i feel fuckin cheated but my son cheered me up he turned around and said
i would rather lose and be proud than win and be a cheater i carnt wait for next time will we get hughes time lol

fucking cheating ****

I'd rather lose every match honestly than win them all with corruption.

apart from being gutted about the result, this match has made me feel one thing . . . we are going to kill them when they come to eastlands!

apart from being gutted about the result, this match has made me feel one thing . . . we are going to kill them when they come to eastlands!

keemcfc said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:

if you're told you've only got 6 months to live, get yourself down to the swamp. That'll give you at least another year or so...

FisHman99 said:
what a joke. where did he even get 4 mins from? no injuries, only 3 subs. 30 secs a sub. so thats 1 min 30 secs tops.
then to add 7 mins, disgrace. the ref had to get back in fergies good books after last season, i feel cheated!!!!

I couldn't agree more, absolute disgrace... I've never seen 4 mins magically turn into 7 (without any serious injuries) in my life. Why is there one set of rules for United and one set for the rest???!!! Fucking cheating bastards!!!! and did anyone see bacon-face joking with the fourth official??? PRICK!!!! That's after Hughes spent a good minute asking the fourth official 'where was the time coming from?'... I'm so annoyed. All I can say is, I can't wait for the game IN Manchester. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.