Official match day thread Everton v City

bazamancity1 said:
3-1 city thank me after
I'll do you one better and name the scorers.
David Silva, Yaya Toure and Edin Dzeko. I think the main guy who dominates us in mid is Feliani. And he is out for this game. I don't see them winning this under any scenario.

Dax777 said:
bazamancity1 said:
3-1 city thank me after
I'll do you one better and name the scorers.
David Silva, Yaya Toure and Edin Dzeko. I think the main guy who dominates us in mid is Feliani. And he is out for this game. I don't see them winning this under any scenario.
You seem to have forgotten Arteta and Cahill. Still 1-0 to Everton as we will be pulling out of the 50:50 tackles to avoid possible injuries and red cards.

Everton have Fellaini and Saha injured for this one , huge losses but Cahill and Arteta are back and after a dodgy start to the season the Everton defence is solid and keeper Howard is probably in the best form of his career . Moyes will have his limited squad well drilled and they will be difficult to score against as Utd found a few weeks ago and they have players who can cause problems , Cahill , Beckford , Coleman and Arteta . Everton 2 City 0

stony said:
lionheart said:
So why does Mancini go on record as saying that he only wants four points from our remaining Premier league games? It seems an odd thing for him to day, hardly motivational. Maybe taken out of context, as usual.

He said we only needed 4 points but we would play to win every game.

Isnt he really saying or thinking that if we win tomorrow, a point against Spurs clinches it?

ps where's best to park at Everton?

let them have their day oout,well be the ones playing champions league football next yr

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.