Official Match Thread - west ham v city

Bill

no reason we can't win here, they actually play football, we can play our normal game.
bolton just beat them and that speaks volumes.
i go 2-0 city.

bellers and superman.

Re: west ham v city

this is a game we have to win., we need to keep momentum going after a decent result against the dippers.

I'm hoping for two or three goals too as they are piss poor at the back

sdavros said:
this is a game we have to win., we need to keep momentum going after a decent result against the dippers.

I'm hoping for two or three goals too as they are piss poor at the back
They held Liverpool to a 0-0 draw at Anfield so hardly piss poor. They also dominated the Bolton game for nearly 80 minutes. Another 1-1 draw is my prediction.

This is the key game IMO if we want to have a chance of getting near 7th at the end of the season, and with that a UEFA cup spot next season hopefully. Win it and we go above West Ham but lose and we could find ourselves a long way off 7th with games against Villa and Chelsea to follow this.
They do play the kind of attacking football that suits our game so i'm fairly confident we can get a result on Sunday.

West Ham 0-1 City
Bellamy

Quagmire blue said:
This is the key game IMO if we want to have a chance of getting near 7th at the end of the season, and with that a UEFA cup spot next season hopefully. Win it and we go above West Ham but lose and we could find ourselves a long way off 7th with games against Villa and Chelsea to follow this.
They do play the kind of attacking football that suits our game so i'm fairly confident we can get a result on Sunday.

West Ham 0-1 City
Bellamy

This. West Ham are a good team, and in some ways that works to our benefit. They don't play the ugly, anti-football that Stoke, etc does.

However, our away form is still terrible, but this is a kind of a make or break game considering the fixtures coming up after this. I think we might just squeak out a win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.