Official Match Thread - west ham v city

different players, different manager, same old story.

looks a good bet that we will end the season with only one away win. IMO that's not acceptable. seems that some will blame it on robinho. I rather think that it has something to do with the fact we havent found a proper 'shape' at any point over the season. the 5 live radio pundits without fail have slated our away performances. lack of 'work-rate' is only one side of the story. the other is the lack of a coherent way of playing that makes the most of the players we have. Statistically, if we were managed by an infinite amount of monkeys, we would have won more than just one away game all season.

West Ham fan here, just wanted to leave some views on the match.

I think it's a bit harsh saying the Ref was giving everything to us, he was awful in general, he got just about every decision wrong.

Overall, I'd say we deserved to win 1-0, you didnt really start threatening our goal untill the last 5 or 10 minutes. Obviously I havent seen how Bellamy and Robinho have performed for you, or where they have always started, but from Sunday it seemed as if Hughes ruined them in the match. I dont understand why he played them as 2 wide players? They were wasted there.

I think Elano and Onouha (sp.) were your best players. And that's saying something, considering Elano wasnt on that long!

Also, I went to the game earlier in the season at your place, and is Petrov the mian reason you are 'struggling'? He tore us apart back then.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.