Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

Play 3 up front & go for the throat. 4-3-3 would give us fans something to shout about. Hate it when 1 man upfront. Got to be looking to get that goal diff up. These so called smaller clubs we should be looking to thrash. Against S/land we had Tevez on his own in the middle. What good is a high ball in that situation?

Adebayor
Tevez
Milner Johnson

Lets get at 'em, boring Blackburn are bound to park the bus up infront of the goal. We need a big home win so we don't get left behind early from the top. Come on City!!!

__________________Hart__________________
Richards/Boateng_Kompany_Boateng/Kolo_Lescott
_________Tévez_________________A Johnson
________________Adebayor_______________

Bench:

Given,

Richards/Kolo Touré,

de Jong,
Barry,
Silva,

SWP,
Jô.

If Boatengs not fit then:
Richards__Touré__Kompany__Lescott

2-1 City.

Kolo ain't done nothing wrong and deserves to keep his place alongside kompany. Boateng to replace Richards at right back for me bridge has also targeted Blackburn as his come back game so bridge at left back for me if he is back.

Hart Boateng Toure Kompany Bridge Barry Yaya Johnsom Milner Ade and Tevez for me

Given Richards Lescott De Jong Silva Jo Balotelli

Silva should also be given a decent run out perhaps the full 90mins especially with us being at home so many players it's hard to pick from :)

citytill1die84 said:
Kolo ain't done nothing wrong and deserves to keep his place alongside kompany. Boateng to replace Richards at right back for me bridge has also targeted Blackburn as his come back game so bridge at left back for me if he is back.

Hart Boateng Toure Kompany Bridge Barry Yaya Johnsom Milner Ade and Tevez for me

Given Richards Lescott De Jong Silva Jo Balotelli

Silva should also be given a decent run out perhaps the full 90mins especially with us being at home so many players it's hard to pick from :)
I know Kolos done quite well so far but I think that we would have more of a physical presence, wich will be one if the most important things v Blackburn IMO, with Boateng as a CB with Kompany and Micah on the right, then with Lescott at LB that's one beasty defence!

I would still play Kolo as our main CB along with Kompany for most matches but against teams like Blackburn, Stoke and Burnley who all thump it up to big strikers I'd pick the taller and more powerful defenders like Boateng/Kompany/Lescott/Richards over the more technical defenders like Kolo and Zabaleta.

Only three points will do.

Any thing less and we will be 7 points off top spot at least and 7 points behind where we were after 4 games last season.

Its a must win game and hope we do it with ease.

Alrite fellas , headin ova to the blackburn game wit da missus this weekend first game in bout 4 years and hav not yet been to the coms as yet , was wonderin wat best bar to hit in the run up and after the game for bit of craic close to eastlands , any info appreciated , blue moon rising !

belfast blue 00 said:
Alrite fellas , headin ova to the blackburn game wit da missus this weekend first game in bout 4 years and hav not yet been to the coms as yet , was wonderin wat best bar to hit in the run up and after the game for bit of craic close to eastlands , any info appreciated , blue moon rising !
Marry Ds across the road from ASDA, always had a laugh there... :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.