Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

de niro said:
here is my twopenneth.

jo=shite, should'nt be anywhere near our first team.
micah= squad player at best.
kolo= see micah.
ref= a cheat, not just poor, a cheat.
blackburn=thugs, can't play football so they dive and waste time, shit club, shit team, shit fans.
mancini= wrong 11, wrong subs, wrong time of changes, totally clueless to what the prem is all about.

barry coming on to be the best player on the park says it all, you start with your best 11 ffs.

Close to the mark for me. Sure we should not go overboard but today was not good enough. I believe it will get better but that is no excuse for a below par performance. Don't believe the ref is a cheat, just incompetent. It appears fashionable for refs these days to try & equalize teams by being tolerant of rough house tactics. We have the class to overcome all this, so do it.

BK

Just back after beer.

On another day we would have won at a canter.

Another day we would have had a fair ref ( he was shit against Valencia as well ).

Super Mario would have put away the chance Jo had in the second half.

A win would have put us fourth. It's tight at this early stage

We're still knitting together.

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!

I'm about to hold my nose and dip in the main site. Hope I know what I'm doing but here goes.....

The Doc said:
I don't get the intense Jo hate. all were diisappointing today ):

To be fair mate, he was useless, as usual.

Others who didn't perform well yesterday at least have had some games when they were not useless.

I had great hopes for Jo when he joined, but you may remember he was dreadful to start with and we kept telling ourselves it was early days and he would get better. But hasn't got remotely better, if anything, worse. When you think of the stick someone like Walcott gets for "not having a footballing brain" etc, compared to Jo he looks like Messi.

But anyway, I didn't post here just to have a go at Jo. Basically we played ok-ish, but drew the game due to a stupid mistake, much like last week.

The only reason we lost thee match is because of the ref.
Anyone who comes up with team selection, players not good enough etc.. knows nothing. Some of the comments on here are a joke and the people that come out with them should go and get some testosterone shots, because to actually take the time to log onto a website in order to slag off the team you claim to support, is what I would expect from a 12 year old girl. You are just embarrassing yourselves, pull your skirts down,get down off the table and man up. The end.

Barcon said:
Anyone who comes up with team selection, players not good enough etc.. knows nothing. Some of the comments on here are a joke and the people that come out with them should go and get some testosterone shots, because to actually take the time to log onto a website in order to slag off the team you claim to support, is what I would expect from a 12 year old girl. You are just embarrassing yourselves, pull your skirts down,get down off the table and man up. The end.

ur the joke... we lost cos we're not good enuff on the day, the ref was shit but hes not to blame. Mancini wants to take a good look at himself!!

msix said:
Barcon said:

ur the joke... we lost cos we're not good enuff on the day, the ref was shit but hes not to blame. Mancini wants to take a good look at himself!!

Don't talk so wet, two penalties not called.
P.S, nice snatch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.