Official MCFC V Celtic MATCH thread.

Re: Official MCFC V Celtic thread.

King Of The Kippax said:
4 - 1

Samaras for them lol

Hope not. That would be no loling matter, king.

good defensive display and a clean sheet needed...wouldnt say no to the new boys getting on the score sheet as well
come on boys

Off to the game. Hate friendlies but exceptions must be made.

Woulr rather have a 0-0 draw than a 2-2 one...will show defensively we were soild but with this scoring firepower i don't see us not scoring.

Robinho11 said:
Woulr rather have a 0-0 draw than a 2-2 one...will show defensively we were soild but with this scoring firepower i don't see us not scoring.

16-13...lol

Robinho, Ade & Ireland - Hat-Tricks
SWP & Barry - 2 each
Toure, Onouha & De Jong with one each

Samaras to score all of their's...haha

You've also got Killen and Willo Flood playing...City vs the Old reserves ;-)

I like Willo Flood cos years back I got some ITK stuff when working in a hotel in Dublin and meeting the Man City medical team who'd come over to check out Willo and Stephen Elliott...

Stephen Elliott...didnt we all think he'd be great?..err I'm rambling.

City to win 4-1 and Robinho and Ireland will be on fire..mark my words.

starting 11

given, bridge, zabaleta, ireland, wright-Phillips, robinho, Barry, dunne, toure, de Jong, bellamy

I want to see more of the Weiss kid. His 1st touch last game was almost a setup for a goal after he broke the defenders ankles. He is going to be something in the future. I want to see more of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.