Official MCFC V Celtic MATCH thread.

bluebrickroad said:
Seems the Celtic fans were at it after the game. Throwing stones etc at Ctiy fans, dads and kids, as they left the ground, thankfully plod was soon on the scene and major trouble was averted.
As someone who had to walk right past the away end to get out of the ground I can categorically state that it was BOTH sets of fans acting like pricks. There were plenty of moronic City dickheads launching stones at Celtic fans and the buses as well. As for dads and kids potentially getting hit, yep that's true, but the blame is equally divided.

Good game, Great atomosphere in 110.
What made me laugh though is when i went in the toilets.. some lads said to me 'Sign Her On' because i have long hair and im only 15. haha, Made me laugh.

Excellent game. Well deserved win and all the new signings played really well. This is a team that has definately come together and will only get better.......I always thought top 6, I'm starting to think top 4.

In the ground the atmosphere was good. Okay some maybe offended by the tone of the songs from both sides, but I did see a few city fans shaking hands with celtic fans as they left and I chatted to a few going to my motorbike.

Though I suppose it's the crap side of things that makes the headlines in this forum.

Just got back from game. First 20 mins before Toure went off was amazing, the passing and football was just beautiful to watch. Barry's goal was class, great build up and excellent finish - looking forward to more of that. Lost our rythm a little after their equaliser but we were still the better team. Bellamy took his goal really well. Tevez got the biggest cheer of the day and a standing ovation when he came on. Barry and Ireland look awesome together in the middle. It was a good game, enjoyed it.

P.S Where the fook were the North Stand today? All other stands were full except that lot...

bluemoonchick said:
P.S Where the fook were the North Stand today? All other stands were full except that lot...

Yeah, I was suprised at the number of empty seats around. Maybe people on holidays or maybe a lot "assumed" it would sell out and didn't bother.

blueinbolton77 said:
bluemoonchick said:

Yeah, I was suprised at the number of empty seats around. Maybe people on holidays or maybe a lot "assumed" it would sell out and didn't bother.
ive got a season ticket in the north stand didnt go today for a few reasons, going away at the end of the month, tickets should have been cheaper and there is no trams from altrincham the whole of august, will get the train for the wolves game.

bluemoonste said:
Anyone know why Toure went off ? Is it serious ?

Thought Ireland's tackling was awesome today and Weiss looks a real prospect.

Not just a handful I'd say ;-)

When he was taking players on, reminded me a lot of the ronaldo, except with many more than just one or two tricks.

So many moments, he double stepped over, brought the ball dead, then a dummy past the defender. Just needs to release a little quicker I think, otherwise I'm sure more would have gone in the back of the net.

Some would/will call it showboating, for me, a real pleasure to watch. I loved today, it was great to see everything together, great blues supporters, great weather and excellent play by city.....fooooking sweet as a nut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.