OFFICIAL Photoshop Kit Design Thread

masterwig said:
JamesTenOne said:
Here is my effort. Inspired by the Adidas/Brother design from earlier in the thread.

1x404.jpg

That's brilliant.

I'm not a fan of jazzy designs.

Agree I like this one aswell.
city09nikecopy.jpg

No white sleeves! I hated the last one - sky blue shirt, white trim - nice and simple, it's always the best!

Cal said:

I like the home kits here - the umbro one though i'd drop the purple - shirt plain white trim and either skyblue and white or navy and white socks.
As for the puma designs, love the home and away - but the third is a bit too 'West Ham' for me. Like the traditional maroon away though.

Great third kit, Burnley should nick the design.

I'm not a fan of the white patches on the shoulders in the home and I'm not sure if I like the white on the away kit but the design is pretty good.

There are some absolute crackers on here. I might get another competition going if I can be bothered.

Here are a couple of quick one's i knocked up based on the new Chelsea home and Liverpool away Adidas template:

cityadidas1.jpg

cityadidas2.jpg

I'm so glad we're not going with Adidas, especially after Chelsea's man-bra shirt haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.