Official player of the season vote

Puppet Master Silva

Voting opened this morning within the last hour and I was wondering which way has everyone gone? Will Yayas recent actions lose him what was almost a guaranteed player of the season award?

It may be spiteful or childish but my vote has gone to Silva despite previously voting for Yaya on here.

I was tempted to put a few names in a hat and draw one out because there are quite a few candidates. But at the end of the day it was a toss-up between David and Yaya (and the coin came down on its edge!!)

The real winner won't probably win it now which is a shame really. Yaya clearly deserves it but the negative publicity will cost him IMO.
Then again you can't have your cake and eat it.......

If you can only vote through Facebook it is a waste of fkn time anyway, WALOFS, wouldnt be seen fkn dead going on that site!

Can people confirm that you can only vote in this by going on Facebook? This kind of thing realy gets on my tits. I will not have anything to do with Facebook (for all sorts of reasons that I won't bore you with). As a City fan, I should be able to vote for the player of my choice right here on the City website.
It makes me think of those websites that require you to have a mobile phone number just to purchase a bloody ticket for something (yes, I refuse to have a mobile phone, too. Yes, I'm a Luddite)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.