Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

Always looks a threat and and always looking to commit the defenders. Every time he gets the ball in the final third he looks dangerous. The lad will be a huge success, that I've no doubt.

Exactly what we've been lacking.

The dick head scouse twats that were booing sterling fuck you and thanks for the money you paid to watch City, would i pay to go and watch Liverpool no fuckin chance, knobs.

I just watched MCFCCOMPILATIONS 24 minute video about Sterling, sweet Jebus. I must say that because my eyes were painted fecking blue I really previously didnt notice how talented player he is, or simply maybe because I didnt watch Liverpool. Anyways, he is only 20 years old and the things he can already do with his feet and ball is mesmerizing. Now Im gonna grab some food and watch Yaya 40minute highlights.

I just watched MCFCCOMPILATIONS 24 minute video about Sterling, sweet Jebus. I must say that because my eyes were painted fecking blue I really previously didnt notice how talented player he is, or simply maybe because I didnt watch Liverpool. Anyways, he is only 20 years old and the things he can already do with his feet and ball is mesmerizing. Now Im gonna grab some food and watch Yaya 40minute highlights.
My wife is Red Scouse and so I've seen him play more than most. I have coveted him for a very long time. Delighted that this stellar English talent is amongst us.

I thought he was going to Real Madrid. I think the price reflects his age and the fact that in, say, 3 or 4 years, we could sell him if we wanted, probably to the Bernabeu, and still make a profit. As for that Roberts kid, just wow...

Interested to hear how many penalties he won for Liverpool whist he was there?

Aguero could reach double figures just on his pen count with this kid running at defenders

All Blues need to give this kid maximum love. He's clearly going to be a target for fans everywhere (thanks to UK Media) but we can make up for that.

Fantastic player that deserves our max support

I've watched the Yaya video. Makes you realise how lucky we are to have him.

I've been saying since we first started being linked to him how important a signing he will be for us on the pitch he will give us what we would have got had we signed Hazard or Sanchez. The past 2 seasons he has contributed 14(7+7/9+5) in the premier league in goals and assists combined, I think playing with Aguero and Silva id be expecting a return of around 20 goals and assists combined, to put it in perspective Hazard managed 24 last season and Silva 25 in 32 games. plus the possibility of De Bruyne and pogba id be expecting we could have 5 midfielders in double figures for goals.

All Blues need to give this kid maximum love. He's clearly going to be a target for fans everywhere (thanks to UK Media) but we can make up for that.

Fantastic player that deserves our max support

Agreed - first game at The Etihad we should raise the roof for this lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.