OFFICIAL STATEMENT: From Virgin Media, Regarding Article

I love it that you're trying, but to be honest mate, they're all b@stards, and b@stards don't apologise.

Journalists are mainly scum, who churn out content in quantity rather than quality.

Ask that pompous woman where her gaffer started his empire. In the very City she has allowed scum journo's to denegrate( fuck me, where did that word come from). More power to your elbow mate.

Briliant. You are a hero my friend. Let's all fuck Virgin (hmm) off forthwith. Nobody trashes our football club.

good work.....

and wasnt branson a student at salford? started his company around the manchester music scene?

maybe they should forward the article to him and get his opinion?

incidently does anyone have the article to paste on here?? it got pulled before i read it

Cancelled credit card. Maxed anyway! Got holiday booked to vegas in summer with Virgin, which I ain't cancelling, but wondered how does Hatton fly out to Vegas for fights. Be good if he publicly threatened to never use them until apology is issued to club.

bluemanc said:
Top Ten Reasons not to have anything to do with Virgin.
1.The twat with a stupid beard that owns it.
2.????????????????????????????????????

3.Customer service is awful, I asked for a new USB wireless dongle, I received a new modem, no dongle.
4.We waited 5 days for our telephone line to be repaired, that fact that my wife needed to contactable by her consultant due to her medical condition 24-7 didn't seem to matter.
5.Lack of HD channels compared to Sky.
6.Lack of interactive facilities compared to Sky.
7.You can never get an engineer when you want one.
8.Numerous instances of loss of service.
9.The petty argument with Sky regarding Sky sports news and Sky one, how many customers did that lose you ?
10.You really pissed me off with your unwarranted attack on Manchester & Manchester City Football Club.

I currently spend £100 a month with Virgin, I'll be giving the Sky man a call.

malkie said:
bluemanc said:
Top Ten Reasons not to have anything to do with Virgin.
1.The twat with a stupid beard that owns it.
2.????????????????????????????????????

3.Customer service is awful, I asked for a new USB wireless dongle, I received a new modem, no dongle.
4.We waited 5 days for our telephone line to be repaired, that fact that my wife needed to contactable by her consultant due to her medical condition 24-7 didn't seem to matter.
5.Lack of HD channels compared to Sky.
6.Lack of interactive facilities compared to Sky.
7.You can never get an engineer when you want one.
8.Numerous instances of loss of service.
9.The petty argument with Sky regarding Sky sports news and Sky one, how many customers did that lose you ?
10.You really pissed me off with your unwarranted attack on Manchester & Manchester City Football Club.

I currently spend £100 a month with Virgin, I'll be giving the Sky man a call.

Good points you make but it would only have an effect if you say these things to Virgin and explain why you are binning them

I just sent her and email:

Dorothy,

With reference to your article on the Virgin Media website titled "Top Ten Reasons not to join Man City" I would like to state as a Virgin Media, Virgin Holidays and Virgin Mobile customer I took great offence.

If you think it makes good business sense to mock the team many of your "Customers" support, then I would suggest you review your strategy.

Do you have the link to the petition?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.