Official Stoke City v Manchester City thread

ok the faith is lost.... cant believe we've had so much possesion and not tested the stoke keeper!!!!!!!

JULES said:
bluetoo said:
JULES said:
somervillain said:
As encouraging as the past two wins were, this shows just how far this club is away from where it should be. Possession aside, City looked like the side in the relegation zone and reduced to 10 men. Bereft of ideas, completely inept in execution, and lacking the needed urgency, this has been an utterly embarrassing display of football.

bolloxs

really?...id be interested to know which part you disagree with.....against a ten man stoke team?...these fuckers will hail this for seasons as their best performance ever when it was just us who were shite
to be honest mate, I dont think this is as easy as some people are making it out to be

Simply no excuse for not hitting the target ONCE in the whole game, I said the same at half time v Newcastle we might have been winning but apart from the goal for all our possession we created fuck all chances.

Tears are rolling down my face.
This is worse than the Boro game last season. I'm speechless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.