Official Summer 2013 Transfer Update Thread

Remember the kid who tormented us in the Europa League Round of 16 last season? Ricky Van Wolfswinkel. Well he's going to Norwich.

Not bad Norwich, not bad.

thenabster said:
Remember the kid who tormented us in the Europa League Round of 16 last season? Ricky Van Wolfswinkel. Well he's going to Norwich.

Tormented?

Joehannes said:
thenabster said:

Tormented?
That's what I thought, I don't remember him playing that well

Hello everyone, i know i dont got much posts i'd like to make a thread so if a mod could please help me out.. I've known Kia joorabchian for ages - as a friend and just never realised he is the same guy that kept getting mentioned - the foot ball agent. Just wondering im probably gna ask him a few questions, any suggestions?

kun said:
Joehannes said:
thenabster said:

Tormented?
That's what I thought, I don't remember him playing that well

Matias Fernandez was the star in that tie.

EpiclyBlue said:
Hello everyone, i know i dont got much posts i'd like to make a thread so if a mod could please help me out.. I've known Kia joorabchian for ages - as a friend and just never realised he is the same guy that kept getting mentioned - the foot ball agent. Just wondering im probably gna ask him a few questions, any suggestions?

Ask yourself to stop talking rubbish

EpiclyBlue said:

fucking hell, are there 2 or more Kia Joorachian's then?

EpiclyBlue said:
Ask him why he`s such a ****

SergioInAddedTime said:
EpiclyBlue said:
Ask him why he`s such a ****

Ask him how he keeps getting Mark Hughes jobs at Premier League clubs despite being a fucking useless manager who couldn't organise a defence to save his life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.