Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

Forzacitizens said:
no yaya toure timothy?

Very good point.. He was excellent against Liverpool.

Maybe Milner on the left and Yaya replacing him in midfield then? Is that unchanged from Monday?

Can honestly say I wouldn't fancy Mancini's job these days! Quality in abundance.

timothy said:

Adebayor or Jo(!) on for Milner on 65 mins... !

Cant complain with this team, although I reckon Silva might miss out again for the same team that played against Liverpool. They are gonna be up for this and go for us from the off, that is why I reckon he will try to stem the pressure early doors and unleash Silva and maybe Bolletti on the hour mark.

I fancy a 4-4-2 for this game. Sunderland shouldn't be threatening enough to pack the midfield that much.

I'm saying:

Hart,

Richards/Zab, Kolo, Kompany, Lescott

Johnson, Barry/NDJ, Yaya, Milner/Silva

Tevez, Balo (if fit)

Barry/NDJ and Yaya will have to keep back a bit in this formation to help out the "weakened" defense perhaps unlike in Liverpool with 3 holding there was scope for 1 to push forward (Yaya)

These are the sorta games we should be hammering in 5-nils. Set some pace on the campaign/put the fear of god in the top 4! Although saying that, perhaps Mancini won't want to field a full strength team due to risk of injury/rest etc.

no way id start silva away to sunderland,guy needs time to settle in,would be amazed if mancini changes the team that beat liverpool

_______________Hart_______________
Richards___Kompany___Kolo T___Lescott

________Yaya T_______Vieira________
_______________Silva______________
A Johnson________________<-----Milner
_______________Tévez_____________

-----> = runs.

Bench:

Given,

Zabaleta,
Boyata,

de Jong,
Barry,

Adebayor,
Balotelli/Jô/SWP.

Bring on Balotelli for 20-30 mins if he's fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.