Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

Is Kolarov definitely still out? I know its hardly a reliable source but he isn't marked as injured in Fantasy Football

Pride_In_Battle said:
Lol at all the people who'd drop de Jong after his performances against 'pool and Timi! First name on the team sheet ATM. I'd go for the same team against Liverpool, keep some consistency.

ye exactly,some real football managers on here since the takeover,silva wont start il put my life on it,de jong not to start??ha hel be the first on the teamsheet especially for sunderland away,same team as pool pls

Mario not travelling with the team according to a quote from the guardian, due to his current injury, not the car crash.

mcfc2607 said:
depps said:
Is Kolarov definitely still out? I know its hardly a reliable source but he isn't marked as injured in Fantasy Football

hes in a CAST mate
Not a FINETIME,hope he's able to WALKAWAY soon,then everything will be ALRIGHT

larderland said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
Lol at all the people who'd drop de Jong after his performances against 'pool and Timi! First name on the team sheet ATM. I'd go for the same team against Liverpool, keep some consistency.

ye exactly,some real football managers on here since the takeover,silva wont start il put my life on it,de jong not to start??ha hel be the first on the teamsheet especially for sunderland away,same team as pool pls
silva won't be starting
he was pissed last night and walking with a limp

-----------------Hart------------------
---------------------------------------
Richards--K Toure--Kompany--Lescott
----------------De Jong---------------
------Y Toure--------------Barry------
A Johnson--->----------<-------Milner
-----------------Tevez----------------

(Johnson and Milner given lots of freedom to cut inside and switch flanks as required)

Subs: Given, Zabaleta, Boyata, Vieira, SWP, Silva, Adebayor

Another clean sheet please City.... 0-2: Tevez, Milner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.