Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

Not sure if this is the right time and game for Silva, he's likely to get bullied, a big tough target man would be useful... but is Adebayor up for it?

I sometimes think individuals dwell on the ball too long. I guess when we play together more there will be more one touch and pass and move.....

zinaldo1982 said:
Johnson and milner to overrated english players,no real end product,all run around without even noticing their own team mates and we are willing to let go robinho to keep these rubbish.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse on here along comes this pearler.

I'm thinking of asking Ric to make stupidity a banning offence.

LoveCity said:
Not sure if this is the right time and game for Silva, he's likely to get bullied, a big tough target man would be useful... but is Adebayor up for it?

+1. We lack a great target man. But if Ade should play at any point it is in this kind of situation.

Cheesy said:
zinaldo1982 said:
Johnson and milner to overrated english players,no real end product,all run around without even noticing their own team mates and we are willing to let go robinho to keep these rubbish.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse on here along comes this pearler.

I'm thinking of asking Ric to make stupidity a banning offence.

There would be hardly anyone posting on matchday :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.