Official Tottenham Hotspur v Man City thread

Take Dunney off for Boji, move Kompany to CB and put Bojinov up front.

Given
Richards Kompany Onouha Bridge
Ireland Zabaletta De Jong Petrov
Bojinov Caicedo

TaylorWill07 said:
blueju said:
TaylorWill07 said:
southstand117 said:
Bridge is possibly one of the worst left backs in th P/L. never seen him use his right foot or make a slide tackle..

i have to agree :(

Are you joking? He was stuck between his own man and Petrovs runner, ala Robinho. You try playing fullback and then see what your opinion is
played half my career at fullback and half as centre back i know much more than you son lol yes he was 2 against 1 but he doesnt make ANY effort to tackle or stop crosses, he is dire!

Har har, son, im 40 yrs old and still playing fullback or Centre half week in week out since i was 18 so obviously you do know more than me. Suppose you know how to work out volt drop too ho ho ho

And people think we are better off without Elano and Robinho. Industrious bullshit without them. Hoof, Hoof, Missed tackle, Hoof.

bluejase said:
What pisses me off is the fact i dont get a ticket and the people that do go all the way to London to stand there almost mute. It's so annoyin.
Yeah that's definately the worst of our problems. All the fans should be calling for Hughes to go..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.