Official Tottenham Hotspur v Man City thread

Replace Dunne with Kompany
Replace Bridge with a left back
Get in a decent box to box midfielder
A decent lone striker
a couple of very decent squad players and this patched up team today wil lbe ready for next season.

Just please, let us remember Dunne for all the good he's done, lets not keep him past his sell by date.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
ElanJo said:
This season Referees have been fucking awful

(moreso than usual)

Fuck me WTF?

I agree they have been dreadful.

I hope there is no mention of this decision during the after match blurb. No whining or excuses.

ElanJo said:

(moreso than usual)

Fuck me WTF?

It's because they can get away with shite decisions with this respect bollocks. They deserve all the shit they get.

maltablue said:
not being in europe for a season might be a blessing in disguise!!! just tryin to make myself feel better

Yep, it means there won't even be rumours of decent players joining us

How the fuck has noone commented on that penner? I'm watching score and they've said fuck all about it! Absolutely shocking decision, we shouldn't have sung the "you're too fat to referee!" chant at Anfield!

Excellent second half performance. Looked so much better with 2 up front.

Benjani missed a sitter but I'm not surprised because he's an awful, awful player.

Great goal for the Boj. Ireland was an inspiration again, some of his passes were wonderful and with better players ahead of him he'd have got a few assists today.

Shit crosses all game, especially the corners at the end.

Brucie Bonus said:
ElanJo said:

(moreso than usual)

Fuck me WTF?

I hope there is no mention of this decision during the after match blurb. No whining or excuses.

There will be you can count on it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.