OFFICIAL who do you want to win Britains Got Talent thread

der-bomber said:
How long does this fucking abomination go on for, it seems never ending.......paedo's have been sentanced to less.
i put my headphones on and listen to my tunes but tonight i got told off because i had them too loud.last nights show caused a blazing row.

mat said:
BGT=
271206-4134FakePoo.jpg
wint1b.JPG

Stuart said:
BGT
X-FACTOR
BIG BROTHER
I'M A CELEBRITY JUNGLE BOLLOCKS
i'm starting to realise that a hell of a lot of people in the u.k like watching shite on the television .

You're absolutely right, it is utter shite, but this talent show crap is about the only thing on TV that you can watch with the kids.
If I was younger, I'd be out in town. Anyone in their 20s watching this bag of wank wants shooting. Thank fuck it's over tonight.

Swales lives said:
Stuart said:
BGT
X-FACTOR
BIG BROTHER
I'M A CELEBRITY JUNGLE BOLLOCKS
i'm starting to realise that a hell of a lot of people in the u.k like watching shite on the television .

You're absolutely right, it is utter shite, but this talent show crap is about the only thing on TV that you can watch with the kids.
If I was younger, I'd be out in town. Anyone in their 20s watching this bag of wank wants shooting. Thank fuck it's over tonight.
dont want to upset you mr swales but i think big brother starts soon.basically tv now is 365 days of shite.john logie baird must be spinning like a tornado.

The hilarious thing is , there is an absolutely riveting, fascinating, awe-inspiring and worthwhile programme currently showing on BBC2 about the Normandy landings of June 6th 1944, D-Day.....and l bet that hardly any fucker is watching it....apart from my lot.

Swales lives said:
der-bomber said:
The hilarious thing is , there is an absolutely riveting, fascinating, awe-inspiring and worthwhile programme currently showing on BBC2 about the Normandy landings of June 6th 1944, D-Day.....and l bet that hardly any fucker is watching it....apart from my lot.

The gays?

Out of order Mr Swales, as you well know...

If it weren't for these fellas there would be no ''Britains got fuck all talent''....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.