Officially converted

Welcome abroad, although.I'm afraid you're pissing in the wind unless JMA endorses your conversion.

*sent from my HTC Wildfucker70miles from France*

BosnianDiamond said:
Please don't judge me for what I'm about to say

It was an amazing match tonight in which City showed they are a class above United. The last 15 minutes had me on the edge of my seat and I came to a suddent realization that I am officially converted into a City fan. I will always be a Dzeko fan but tonight I completely forgot that he was even on the bench and was rooting for the TEAM to win. I've even accepted the fact that he will be transferred in the summer. After tonight, I think I will continue to support City for years to come! :)

Cheers!

Welcome to the best run football club on God's green earth, plus as the song says "thing's can only get better".

BosnianDiamond wrote:

It was an amazing match tonight in which City showed they are a class above United. The last 15 minutes had me on the edge of my seat and I came to a suddent realization that I am officially converted into a City fan. I will always be a Dzeko fan but tonight I completely forgot that he was even on the bench and was rooting for the TEAM to win. I've even accepted the fact that he will be transferred in the summer. After tonight, I think I will continue to support City for years to come! :)

Cheers!

Hope you got a health check from your doctor before deciding because following city carries a fucking health warning. Welcome to gods only club which is from Manchester.

I nipped down to the stadium today, loads of tourists knocking about, buying city shirts etc.. Were growing by the day lads, I fookin love it! As the song goes"who the fuck are man utd?"

i originally thought this thread was a rag coming out of the closet xD

you shoulda realized by the past 3 games that dzekos been on the bench, and you were probably a city fan all along.

BosnianDiamond said:

Cheers!

St. BosnianDiamond on the road to Beswick. Was it a flash of blue light, VK's bullet header or the sickening sight of the FatScouseGit finally tipped the balance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.