OH, 4 More Players !?

Assuming we get Terry and Lescott(in theory) here's who I'd go for...

LB:Leighton Baines or god forbid Patrice Evra(he is a decent player although I want no more rags,we can only forgive so many)

RB:Beletti...how he doesnt play more for Chavski is beyond me.Now he's 3rd choice too.

We definitely need someone to back up Ireland if he gets injured/suspended...so I'd like to hold on to Elano...failing that i dont know who'd be good enough to do the job and happy enough to sit on the bench.

Also a good RW to back up SWP....we need the option of the deep cross for Ade and RSC and Weiss and SWP havent shown it yet.

Somud said:
I think MH sees what many of us sees. On the left, that Garrido is far from good enough and that there are question marks over Bridge. Bridge need healthy competition. Anyone knows of any good left backs? A shame that Lyon bought Cissocko, he could have been immense for us.

Correct! But Lescott is the left back.

I think if we keep ned and richard we should still go for 2 centre backs and a left back! ideally terry, lescott and srna! but if they fall through we should look to marchena, bruno alves, pepe, cheillini or bale (hes decent young and i think in a couple of years he could be world class)

Thaksinssoldier said:
Also a good RW to back up SWP....we need the option of the deep cross for Ade and RSC and Weiss and SWP havent shown it yet.

I'm liking the look of young Weiss, think his time to step up to the first team squad has arrived.

Edit: I do agree with you on SWPs crossign ability though, however outstanding his attacking ability is his crossing is alwasy a bit hit and miss.

Gareth Bale has built a career (and will continue to) on being awesome in Football Manager. He's fucking horrible IRL.

I think his career has stalled at spurs bit like richards last year and he is tagged as being abit of a curse at spurs but i think he has enough raw talent to come good!

Chiellini is another one who is outstanding in the matrix but in the non football manager/PES world he's shocking....he had a terrible Confederations Cup and was at fault for a load of goals.

On the back up RW...my point is all about crossing ability.We've great players like Robi,Weiss and SWP who can run at full backs..but with our new strikers we need the long cross and Petrov gives us that on the left but no one on the right....Look back at Petrov to Bianchi in the few games they played....RSC and Ade will have a field day!

Thaksinssoldier said:
Chiellini is another one who is outstanding in the matrix but in the non football manager/PES world he's shocking....he had a terrible Confederations Cup and was at fault for a load of goals.

On the back up RW...my point is all about crossing ability.We've great players like Robi,Weiss and SWP who can run at full backs..but with our new strikers we need the long cross and Petrov gives us that on the left but no one on the right....Look back at Petrov to Bianchi in the few games they played....RSC and Ade will have a field day!

Darijo Srna would definitely give us that option from the right back though. His crossing is fantastic. I do think we need to bolster our central midfield if Elano leaves though. We are thin behind our starting 3 of Superman-Barry-De Jong. Another Barry-type of player would be brilliant.

Just so you all know, Srna is an amazing player but his primary position is right midfielder not fullback... He's totally comfortable with right/left fullback positions but he prefers a wide midfield position I believe.
For Croatia he plays his preferred winger midfield spot. Because Shakhtar plays the Brazilian narrow box-formation he's pushed down to right fullback...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.