Oh Dear...and here's what you could've won

Manx Blue

Can't recall if this has ever been mentioned??

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.brandrepublic.com/news/541871/Manchester-United-Etihad-talks-stall-club-looks-elsewhere/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.brandrepublic.com/news/54187 ... elsewhere/</a>

I remembered it from one of the Sunday papers 5 years ago after a bit of grief from the Shit at work. Very quiet today!

I had something nagging (other than the wife!) at the back of my mind that this had happened, and true enough!!

that actually makes me feel a little ill

hopefully the sheikh wasn't involved, or indeed had an interest!

I don't know what the situation was... But my reading of it was they got too greedy??

Yeah that's all we need....."Etihad/Mansour wanted us not you" to go along with "he's signed for the wrong Manchester team" and "he snubbed City to sign for scum" etc......

Delete thread before the Salfords see it.

bluemoon27 said:
just think where them twats would be now if it had have happened,what a shame
Yeah too right! We would have ALWAYS been in their dark shadow but, alas, it is WE who are the new torch-bearers.
Great find<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:19 pm --<br /><br />
Shuffs said:
Yeah that's all we need....."Etihad/Mansour wanted us not you" to go along with "he's signed for the wrong Manchester team" and "he snubbed City to sign for scum" etc......

Delete thread before the Salfords see it.
Good point!

Just think, the Sheik could well have been involved! They all go to the swamp and sample it's deluded prawn sarny's, meet some scottish whiskey drinking fukwit who claims to be the manager, realise they are a bunch of greedy low life scumbags and decide this is not the club for them! Then as they drive from Stretford into Manchester, they come across a magnificent stadium full of passionate Mancunians, and with added hatred of the team from Stretford, decided to turn gods own club into a team hell bent on world domination! Just imagine Whiskey nose, you could have had what ever transfer kitty you wanted! It's a shame you are a low life, bacon faced, scottish, twitching, arrogant piss flap who is not worthy enough to wipe the sweat off the testicles of Roberto Mancini, now fuck off and watch the noisy cup winners get to work on your 19 titles.

PS - Shove your trebble up your fat, whiskey smeared, Garry Neville licked, Beckham fucked arse hole!

Rant over mwuuuhahahahahaha

I don't see the problem with highlighting this.

With all the self righteous behaviour shown by anyone from Bobby Charlton to Platini, what would have happened if we hadn't been bought?

What if the Sheikh had bought that lot? Pound to a pinch of shit there'd be no FFP for a start.

There'd be the cosy sly four, and we'd be plugging away with the likes of Ish Miller, Ireland, Jordan, Barton etc...may even be in administration by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.