Oh dear, I think someone is upset!!

bluelol

'Result is a lie; Manchester City did not deserve to win,' says Porto's Vitor Pereira
The Portuguese coach says that his team were in the driving seat for most of the game and that the Citizens did not even deserve to come out on top.

The Portuguese champions have been denied the chance to defend their title in the competition after a 6-1 aggregate defeat against City following Thursday's loss at the Etihad.

"I saw a Porto team with great quality," he told Sporttv. "Until it was it 2-0, Porto were in control.

"City, on the other hand, were trying to attack on the break, taking advantages of our mistakes.

"We played well, we had chances to score and we clearly deserved to make it 1-1, because we were the only side looking for the goal.

"The result is a lie. They scored four goals in a game in which we really felt we were close to scoring.

"After [Nicolas] Otamendi's injury and Rolando's sending off, we were no longer organised, they took advantage of it and scored two more goals.

"They thrashed us in a game which they not even deserved to win."

Porto will now turn their focus to the Portuguese Liga, in which they are two points behind Benfica in second, with a decisive match at the Estadio da Luz taking place next week.

"The league is still open and we will fight for that, with the support of our fans," Pereira added.

"I regret that we are out of the Europa League, but we said goodbye while playing quality football.

"The result does not reflect what happened on the pitch, even though we played against a dangerous team, who take advantage of the situations they create."

Goals aren't scored by possession, they're scored by creating chances and taking them. Napoli are still in the Champions League because they did the same to us and deserve to be. Tonight we created the mammoth share of the clear-cut chances. Kun hit the bar and smashed it into the side netting when he should have at least put it on target. Could have easily been 3-0 at half-time. I don't think the final scoreline flattered us at all to be honest.

A wank club,manager and backward racist fans got everything they deserved,fuck all!

All they did was fall over at every opportunity,especially in the first leg and as for that Hulk,what a waste of brawn and space!

Good fucking riddance to bad shite!

Has he not heard of counter attacking football?

They were a good side & passed it quite well but how many good scoring chances did they create compared to us. Does he not realise you win a game by scoring the most goals not from passing it well?

A lucky 6-1 on aggregate you say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.