Oh dear, I think someone is upset!!

Wow. Just wow!

He's been in the 111 bogs at half time, and clearly been on more than tobacco.
He must be high as a motherfucking kite, with an interview like that.
That is pathetic!

Quite contradictory.

"They thrashed us in a game which they not even deserved to win."

Followed by: "even though we played against a dangerous team, who take advantage of the situations they create."

So, we didn't deserve to win, even though we deserved to win because we took our chances that we created on our own. Gotcha...

Until we scored our second they were the better team and Hulk kept whipping in dangerous crosses.

BUT they didn't convert their chances and we did and that's what top sides do. So he can shut his gob.

Skashion said:
Goals aren't scored by possession, they're scored by creating chances and taking them. Napoli are still in the Champions League because they did the same to us and deserve to be. Tonight we created the mammoth share of the clear-cut chances. Kun hit the bar and smashed it into the side netting when he should have at least put it on target. Could have easily been 3-0 at half-time. I don't think the final scoreline flattered us at all to be honest.
A bit harsh saying "he should of at least put it on target" crikey he played a blinder. Not everything you touch turns to goal

21qtxy.jpg

RandomJ said:
Until we scored our second they were the better team and Hulk kept whipping in dangerous crosses.

BUT they didn't convert their chances and we did and that's what top sides do. So he can shut his gob.

This. Tbh I thought they were a bit unlucky not to score as there were a few hairy moments where they had a lot of numbers forward but at the end of the day they failed to take their chances and were well beaten. A good side but not good enough for this test.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.