Oh, Mario...

And do you know what? He fucking loved City and City fans!

He was a fairly limited and very overrated player who was never going to be good enough to be a regular starter for us long term. However, in short snippets he was superb for us! He was enjoyable to watch (unlike some who play for us at this very moment!), and he had the best song we’ve ever sang!

I think he will always look back at his time in Manchester as his best career moments...........

Edit: And he did love it here

He was a fairly limited and very overrated player who was never going to be good enough to be a regular starter for us long term. However, in short snippets he was superb for us! He was enjoyable to watch (unlike some who play for us at this very moment!), and he had the best song we’ve ever sang!

I'll see your Oh Balotelli! and raise you this:

I don’t agree that he was limited; he had talent in abundance.

He simply didn’t have the application to realise his full potential.

it was a great song

ooooooooooooh balotelliiiiiiiiii :)

Players like Mario are part of the legend of City. Someone who stays in your memories and makes you smile. Of course he was very talented but for some reason never made the most of it. He's not the sort of player/person who will give 8/10 every game but he played his part

Loved him. Plus he hates Utd & he loved winding them up. A player that could make you laugh, cry & scream

Think we miss his penalty taking ability more than anything!

I keep forgetting he used to play for Liverpool. Clubs wise, his cv is very impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.