Oh Nooooooooo!!! Out of the Carling Cup

bluejean1

Cannot believe we are out of the Carling Cup, I am gutted. I could only hear the Cheeseman commentary but it sounds as though the team just didn't gel tonight at all and Johnson had a poor game. Just thought Milner might do it at last minute but it didn't happen, worst nightmare. Am taking to my bed, goodnight all.

Never like to see us lose but looking at the team at 7.59 I dont see this as a massive shock. Mancini has bigger fish to fry and we have to back him. Thanks fcuk i didnt go and see all those mongs at WBA

It's a shame we didn't progress but then again neither did Chelsea or Everton so I am not too fussed in a strange way. The FA Cup and Europa League are to be prioritised.

Wankers to a man
40 years of this shit
what difference has the money made ?
everyone hates us, but I don't know why, we are still no threat - still as guttless and shite as we have ever been
hope the players and manager are ashamed
doubt it though

its a fucking joke,and since when can we choose
what cup we are going for. fucking laughing stock

sorry but we have no chance in FA Cup and Europa if we can't beat west brom,
C_T_I_D said:
It's a shame we didn't progress but then again neither did Chelsea or Everton so I am not too fussed in a strange way. The FA Cup and Europa League are to be prioritised.

That team slection was poor. I know we have a massive game on Sat and I like to see the kids get a chance but we shouldn't have had that many in against another Prem team. Should've started players who are in the 1st team but may start on Sat. Onwards and upwards though.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:03 pm --<br /><br />That team slection was poor. I know we have a massive game on Sat and I like to see the kids get a chance but we shouldn't have had that many in against another Prem team. Should've started players who are in the 1st team but may not start on Sat. Onwards and upwards though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.