Oh Nooooooooo!!! Out of the Carling Cup

Disappointing, those boys wouldve won at coms probs but saves the squad for europa league and prem now. Europa league is our competition, we have the players to go and win that Im confident we will do well in it. And due a run in FA Cup so all isn't loss. Fair play to WBA they played well, wasn't too bad a performance from city, swap santa for tevez and may have won that comfortably.

Kevcod said:
Wankers to a man
40 years of this shit
what difference has the money made ?
everyone hates us, but I don't know why, we are still no threat - still as guttless and shite as we have ever been
hope the players and manager are ashamed
doubt it though

Wind your neck in.
1 most of them were boys not men
2. money has made us better in the fact that we look at this as a chance to play the kids not "if we avoid chelsea and united we might get to a semi
3. so what if they hate us fcuk em i hate them
4. were you there?

I'm afraid you can't prioritise competitions when we haven't won anything for 35 years... We should be beating WBA in the cup. Will we ever win anything? Everton, Spurs and Chelsea and now Liverpool getting beat should be good for us as we should have treated the cup with more respect and still be in it. Fucked off...

Lets remember WBA made 10 fucking changes themselves from their last premier league game.

There is no hiding place after this one I am afraid.

Fucking wank and fucking embarrassing

C_T_I_D said:
It's a shame we didn't progress but then again neither did Chelsea or Everton so I am not too fussed in a strange way. The FA Cup and Europa League are to be prioritised.

the positivity is uplifting and true...but im still gutted.

that was absolutely disgraceful, the one competition we could have reallistacly have won and we put a team out like that, i would've have loved to go far in that competition like last year.... not impressed.

Once again out of a cup...just like old times!,when are we going to play like we would like to win a cup?Sod playing a weakened team, lets just win one cup first!!!

Pissed off and let down. Fair play to the youngsters it's a new experience, sorry but RSC gotta go he isn't good enough. Typical City wouldn't surprise me if they smash Chelsea on Saturday now!. Same old same old.

tommyhair said:
sorry but we have no chance in FA Cup and Europa if we can't beat west brom,
C_T_I_D said:
It's a shame we didn't progress but then again neither did Chelsea or Everton so I am not too fussed in a strange way. The FA Cup and Europa League are to be prioritised.

I dont think he'll be playing kids across the back in the europa. Calm down

1. Premier League
2. Europa League
3. FA Cup
4. League cup.

Mancini did what he had to do tonight, if we'd won the League Cup and finished fifth this season would have been written off as a failure. Get some prespective folks, Saturday is far far more important!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.