Oh the irony

pfazz said:
Search the usual forums and twitter plus newspaper columns etc but nope, not a fucking trace of any of them, players ,ex players, wannabes ,tv sorts arse lickers and so called experts and pundits, they have all to a man fucked off into the stinking holes from whence they came. After Sunday hopefully they will be put to bed for good because if we win on Sunday we will dispel the myth that the rags had the experience and know how. It will indeed be the biggest and best bottle job of my lifetime.

Funny you should post that, i have been checking my facebook each day since the Newcastle game and all the rag gobshites have disappeared.

They were all over it like a fucking rash up until the Derby, now not so much as a peep out of them, long may it continue.

Agree with the op but some city players were on twitter too. Just putting that out there.
Every team is going to back themselves, city players would not be saying "o we have not been here before, we might bottle it" and neither would any other team.

But that united choke is almost as bad as the 12 pointer v arsenal.

IF we win on Sunday, then every single Bluemoon poster should send a letter to Rene Meulensteen, the coach at Manure after his interview with a Dutch newspaper after the Arsenal match:-

“You can see that City lack the right team spirit. There is no chance of Balotelli playing for Manchester United. A player who gets up to the antics he does has no place at our club. I don’t believe that Sir Alex would sign a player like Balotelli. We shouldn’t get in people like him — they only bring frustration. United are accustomed to the pressure involved in going for the title. City are in a position to win the league for the first time in a long while but that is breaking them up. I thought they wouldn’t hold out to the end.”

I would love to shove a copy of that newspaper up his arse if we win the league on Sunday!

I'm still awaiting the BBC report of 'Have Man United done a Newcastle'. There report on us after we lost a 5 point lead over a substantial period of time was a joke. Let's see if they are equal and fair.

jay_mcfc said:
I'm still awaiting the BBC report of 'Have Man United done a Newcastle'. There report on us after we lost a 5 point lead over a substantial period of time was a joke. Let's see if they are equal and fair.

Wouldn't hold your breath...

;-)

This is what makes it so sweet.

I sat around with a few United supporting family members and we playfully debated the league. They told me we would need to be 8 points clear going into March because their experience would kick in then.

And it did.

And then they bottled it. Massively.

The best part about winning this title, if we do go on to do so, will be that we imploded and bottled the title, only for United to do an even bigger job of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.