Oh what a night....

Some people are just strange. It's like those bellends at West Ham the other night. What a bunch of knobs. Half of them were in their 40's! I assume this lot were younger....

they were .. started off with one guy who just seemed in a bad mood punching one of the soap dispensers clean ( ? ) off the wall , he seemed surprised !!
next minute carnage

The sad thing is the lads doing this sort of stuff at City games are the more well behaved scrotes of society.
The lower end being the ones who can't afford to pay to go and watch football or weren't ever taken to matches by their fathers.
Many teenagers in and around Manchester don't even know their parents/have no relationship.

Football for me has always been a reflection of society.
On the pitch it's evident of being a slave trade.

Off the pitch there's a ever increasing wealth divide with lower classes not able to afford the games, working classes getting by breadline to go.

Lost souls with nothing to identify with on a local meaning other than a football club.

they were .. started off with one guy who just seemed in a bad mood punching one of the soap dispensers clean ( ? ) off the wall , he seemed surprised !!
next minute carnage

Ha ha. Christ. I was at the Boxing Day game at West Brom where it kicked off in the concourse before the game. Some lad was involved who was about 17, 5 ft and 8 stone came running out or the tunnel bit and did a runner into the crowd. Next minute this older fella comes running out with a pie all over his face shouting "I'm gonna fucking kill him" later on there was a lad on the steps offering anyone out. It was like an episode of shameless!

Where's the offense here? Can you spell it out for me as I'm struggling. It's from an old English nursery rhyme. We sang it at school in music lessons.

In my infants' school, City fans (age 5/6) also sang 'Who's that dying on the runway' to the rags - we were well aware that was offensive and I obviously don't do it now.
Is this a clarkie? Fucking lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.