Oh when the blues go marching in

lol
DrBluemoon said:
haha was great
we started it becoz everyone around us were arguin so we jus started singin it then it didnt stop lol
anyone see me in the green jumper next to all the controversy?

What tier were you in mate? Anyone else in the bottom tier see me rinse Fraizer Campbell?!

j_string_Blue said:
lol
DrBluemoon said:
haha was great
we started it becoz everyone around us were arguin so we jus started singin it then it didnt stop lol
anyone see me in the green jumper next to all the controversy?

What tier were you in mate? Anyone else in the bottom tier see me rinse Fraizer Campbell?!

was brilliant was on the upper tier tryin to keep it goin up there.

You were on the same row as me. I was the other side of the couple to your right.

The fella was a bit OTT but I knew where he was coming from. If all fans were as passionate, we would have a great atmosphere every game. The second half was a good craic until the penalty decision.

It does my head in sitting down but the people behind me were sat down, I couldn'g stand up

Was excellent- got the team going a bit too I think. I was in the upper tier, lots of blues arguing etc (I wasn't- I was in total agreeance with my neighbour about just how s**t Caicedo was playing), but once that got going it shut most people up, and once Benji and Boj got on and we started to dominate it was fantastic.

Manc in London said:
You were on the same row as me. I was the other side of the couple to your right.

The fella was a bit OTT but I knew where he was coming from. If all fans were as passionate, we would have a great atmosphere every game. The second half was a good craic until the penalty decision.

It does my head in sitting down but the people behind me were sat down, I couldn'g stand up
is that the guy that was telling everyone to stand up but being really abusive to people and someone told him to fuck off and he turned round and said who said that then and the guy said it was him and he screamed at him "YOU FUKING FAT SPECKY BASTARD" if it was him i thought he was a complete tosser, it wasnt that fans wanted to sit down the stewards was making everone he said he was going to chuck me out for stading up and i was on the back row with no one behind me, but then that song got going and he didnt bother telling me to sit down again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.