Oh when the blues go marching in

It was amazing, lasted for ages, all the spuds fans were looking at us like 'are you bored yet?'

were we fuck, we was having a partaaaaaaay! lol

IMO it lifted the players and they could feel the energy coming from us.

droylsdenblue said:
our fans were the 12th man in the second half, that was as good as it gets, still got a sore throat!

Me too, I've been sucking on the Strepsils ever since!

I honestly thought the guy towards the front in the upper tier was going to pop a blood vessel when he was screaming at everyone.

mcfcjosh said:
Manc in London said:
You were on the same row as me. I was the other side of the couple to your right.

The fella was a bit OTT but I knew where he was coming from. If all fans were as passionate, we would have a great atmosphere every game. The second half was a good craic until the penalty decision.

It does my head in sitting down but the people behind me were sat down, I couldn'g stand up
is that the guy that was telling everyone to stand up but being really abusive to people and someone told him to fuck off and he turned round and said who said that then and the guy said it was him and he screamed at him "YOU FUKING FAT SPECKY BASTARD" if it was him i thought he was a complete tosser, it wasnt that fans wanted to sit down the stewards was making everone he said he was going to chuck me out for stading up and i was on the back row with no one behind me, but then that song got going and he didnt bother telling me to sit down again

yeah i was sat right next to him
he was on a mad one!

M9 Blue said:
The marching in song ..how bad is the spuds v..e....r...y slow version
no i quite like that version of it, it think it sounds quality. i remember the first time i heard it like that was mk dons fans when i was watching them against boston because we were in the boston area and saw they were playing so me and my brother went and it sounded well good in a small ground

Id rather have fans at each others throats than everyone be sat down with their heads rested on their hands or people just go off to the bar or out the ground to the pub! it shows they are passionate and care!

To get everone then singing shows we are all as one, we all want the same thing we just have different views on it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.